The Alpinestars Supertech R Boot has been forged on the racetrack, the Supertech R is Alpinestars top-of-the-line road racing boot and benefits from the feedback of elite MotoGP and WSBK athletes. The latest version of the Supertech features a redesigned inner bootie constructed from 3D technical mesh that further reduces the boot’s weight while greatly enhancing breathability, comfort and feel.
- Front flex area is constructed with soft TPU mesh with shaped reliefs for abrasion resistance and enhanced fore and aft movement.
- Flexible accordion leather at Achilles allows natural movement.
- Top gaiter follows leg contour and is made of flexible high-grade synthetic leather reinforced with rubber for maintaining shape.
- Full length micro-fiber panel on inner side of the boot provides excellent grip and feel against the bike and protects from abrasion and heat.
- Lightweight rubber compound sole offers excellent grip and feel and allows for natural flex as the rider changes position and pressure on the foot-peg.
- Flexible, lightweight toe shifter allows feel for changing gears.
- Strategically positioned ventilation in heel and shin TPU, and soft TPU mesh on forefoot guides air through the boot.
- Boot entry has stretch accordion panel ensuring a snug fit and ease of entrance and removal.
- Zippered closure mounted on accordion stretch panel features a Velcro tab that locks the zip pull closed, keeping it flat and secure.
- Micro adjustable ratchet top closure stows tab end inside calf TPU.
- Removable anatomic footbed is sculpted for a precise fit.
- The entire sole is of the Supertech R Boot is replaceable.
Innovative ankle brace
- Bio-mechanical ankle brace: boot has double hinged inner and outer torsion bars to progressively absorb flex and rotational stress on the ankle and reduce pressure and risk of hyper extension injuries to the lower leg joints.
- The ankle brace is constructed with fiberglass charged polyamide and lightweight, breathable 3D technical mesh for unrivalled riding comfort.
- Polyamide compound moldings around foot bed provide impact protection.
MotoGP derived protection
- External TPU shin protection wraps around to outer calf and is engineered to spread and dissipate impact energy across the entire surface while remaining compact. Vented sections promote airflow into the boot.
- Separate inner brace works with outer boot to form a protective system.
- Clip-on toe-slider provides feel and protects the outer toe box structure from abrasion. (replacement magnesium slider are available).
- Replaceable TPU heel plate slider protects from impact and reduces friction in the event of a crash.