Pazzo levers are used by Castrol Ten-Kate Honda, BuildBase BMW, BlackHorse Kawasaki, James McBride, Gearlink Kawasaki, Richard Cooper, Keith Amor, Conor Cummins & McAdoo Racing, Ryan Farquhar and many more WSB, BSB Superbike & Supersport also Road Racing teams.
Pazzo Racing Clutch and Brake Levers are CNC Machined of 6061-T6 billet aluminium to precise tolerances. Both Pazzo clutch and brake levers are fully adjustable. Stainless steel fasteners and cadmium plated custom made springs.
Pazzo Racing Lever is a position adjustable lever. The miniature "clicker" lever controls a roller cam assembly, giving riders the ability to change lever position while riding. Brake fade and clutch adjustments can be taken care of easily!
Pazzo Racing Brake & Clutch Levers Key Features:
- Adjustable on the move
- Great range of adjustment plus 'dog-leg' design for greater comfort
- Easy, direct replacement to standard levers
- Proven on the race track
- Available in variety of colours
- Available as Standard length or 'Shorty' (2 to 3 finger lever 1 ¼ inches shorter than standard)
- Shorty lever is much less likely to get damaged in a crash
There is no more critical part on your bike than its brakes. If you are unsure how to fit your Pazzo levers, seek the advice! As we are not taking responsibility!