The Schuberth C4 motorcycle helmet is a German engineering masterclass that does everything right from the get go. An outer shell created via Direct Fiber Processing (DFP) is and produces a shell that is superior in strength when compared to traditional moulding methods but is no larger than it needs to be for any given area of the helmet. The C4 helmet has been designed for riders who only accept the best when it comes to motorcycle clothing and the extensive testing that has been performed on this helmet has optimised it for both stability at high speed and comfort on a long journey. Communication is no issue for the C4 flip-front helmet as the integrated antenna installed helps to boost the reception of the Schuberth SC1-System (sold separately) which works straight out of the box with this helmet. The inner lining of the C4 helmet makes use of the ever popular ShinyTex which is an antibacterial, washable and fast-drying fabric.
5 YEAR WARRANTY
C4: REDEFINE YOUR STANDARDS. PASSION, NEWLY DESIGNED.
- Enjoy a new modern design with a compact shape and the comfort of a flip-up helmet combined with a sleeker look.
- The C4 impresses both at high speeds and during long touring rides.
- The SCHUBERTH C4 redefines the flip-up helmet and represents the new bench- mark for touring and sports riders with the highest demands
MODULAR HELMET NEWLY DEFINED: COMPACT DESIGN, MODERN STYLE
- For optimum Bluetooth® and radio reception.
- Integrated antenna, pre-installed speakers and microphone.
- Plug & play Designed for the new communication system SC1
- Extra-large anti-fog lens
- Wide field of vision even when the rider adopts a racing posture
FITS PERFECTLY. FITS SAFELY
- The motor cycle helmet is in accordance with the testing standard ECE R 22.05 and can therefore be used throughout Europe.
- The C4 is available in sizes from XS to 2XL.
- This conforms to head circumferences from 52 to 63 centimetres.
HIGH-TECH WHERE SAFETY IS CONCERNED:
- The unique method for manufacturing shells used by SCHUBERTH makes for low weight combined with optimum stability.
- Direct Fiber Processing (DFP) is an innovation developed by SCHUBERTH. It involves an endless glass fibre being cut into pieces by a robot and being blown into a mould.
- This preform is baked under high pressure in a heatable mould with the addition of a precisely defined quantity of resin to produce an exceptionally solid shell.
- The multi-part construction of the inner lining allows for outstanding force absorption, thereby enhancing safety.
TO ENSURE A COOL HEAD: THE INNER LINING
- The ShinyTex® inner lining is designed to ensure a secure and comfortable fit.
- The fabrics are fast-drying, washable and antibacterial.
- The seamless head pad guarantees outstanding wearing comfort.
- Good air circulation through multi-channel ventilation provides additional cooling for the wearer.
- Of course, the inner lining is Öko-Tex 100 certified, removable and washable.
THE VENTILATION PROVIDES EVEN MORE AIR FOR BREATHING:
- A complex multi-channel ventilation system on the inside of the shell ensures a comfortable air flow rate.
- Air intakes in the forehead and chin areas ensure that you will keep a cool head.
AND OUT INTO THE LIGHT:
- sun visor A sun visor is built into the C4 straight away.
- The sun visor can be extended or retracted with one move of the hand using a slider on the helmet edge.
- Now you can react lightning fast to sudden sun glare.
SC1: THE NEXT GENERATION OF COMMUNICATION FOR C4 and R2
- Communicating, talking on the phone, using the satnav, listening to music communication now also becomes very simple on the motorbike.
- Extremely easy installation and invisible technology: the communication unit is slotted into the edge of the helmet and is completely hidden.
- Microphone and speakers are preinstalled in the helmet.