Translogic Micro Dash
- Fantastic viewing angle with stunning daytime clarity
- Sunlight enhanced high contrast TN LCD display
- Quick glance easy read digits
- Bar graph type RPM indicator with numerical number
- Temperature indication
- Large clear central gear indicator
- Ultra bright 7 LED shiftlight array
- Battery voltage indicator
- User defined backlight colour cool blue or hot rod red
- 100 lap memory
- User defined low fuel indicator
This Micro Dash motorcycle gauge utilises the pinnacle of LCD technology culminating in the perfect contrast for daytime clarity and backlighting at night. The Micro Dash Lcd gauge uses a combination of machined billet aluminium and injection moulding made from Zytol for superior quality and durability. This replacement gauge offers user defined cool blue or hot rod red backlighting , gear position indication , comprises a 7 Mega-Bright LED shiftlight array for optimum rpm gear shifts , a lap timer which is operated manually by the sealed tactile waterproof button which is supplied assembled into a small CNC machined bracket suitable for handle bar or steering wheel installation. There is a large sweeping bar graph type tacho gauge rpm indicator , speedometer reading , also temperature , battrey voltage , neutral selection and high beam activation and 2 input channels which are ideal for indicators. You can select between KMH or MPH configurations and there is a user defined low fuel level warning indication. An amplified electronic speed sensor is supplied witha mounting bracket , installation of the speed sensor is recommended for superior gear indication and speed readings. No other sensors are required.
Overall dimensions - 162mm x 110mm x 26mm.
Viewing area - 130 x 73mm (MAX)
Weight (Packaged) - 1.2kgs
The Translogic Micro Dash is universal fitting and is not bike specific, the use of the universal Mounting Bracket Kit TLS-UMBK-12 will be helpful unless the installer intends to make their own mounting bracket or mounting plate . This list confirms that the Micro Dash will function correctly once properly installed and programed.
- Suzuki - All Models
- Kawaski - All Models
- Honda - All Models not CBR1000 2007 onwards
- Yamaha - All Models
- Ducati - Non CANBUS and pre 2003 models only
- Triumph - Non CANBUS and pre 2006 models only