Made in the USA, all ASV levers feature a special pivot design that allows the lever to fold out of harms way in the event of a tip-over of the bike. Instead of bending or breaking, ASV levers simply pivot outward when impact occurs, and spring back instantly.
ASV levers feature an adjustable span. By simply adjusting a wheel on the lever, the reach (distance from the handle bar to the lever) can be adjusted to accommodate the smallest to the largest hands.
All ASV levers use the same high quality components including 6061 grade alloy blade, stainless steel pivot bearings, and stainless steel fasteners.
ASV levers are also completely rebuildable and serviceable with no special tools required.
- Choice Of Standard Or ‘Shorty’ Length
- Colour Choice: Black, Gold Or Raw Alloy (Silver)
- CNC Machined From Billet 6061 Aluminium Alloy
- Unbreakable Design With 5-Year Guarantee
- Over 3" Of Reach Adjustment Range In 100 Increments
- Shot Peened, Anodised Matte Finish With Laser Engraved Asv Logos, Or Raw Polished Alloy
- Completely Rebuildable
ASV Rotator Clamps £19.00
ASV introduces the Rotator Clamp, a revolutionary new concept that looks great and protects your lever and perch or brake master cylinder from vertical impact damage. It replaces the stock half clamp on the back of your perch or brake master cylinder with a CNC alloy version with a trick up it’s sleeve.
The ASV Rotator Clamp features an integrated Nylon sleeve between the clamp and your handlebar that allows your perch or master cylinder to rotate upon impact. It protects your lever and perch or master cylinder from damage, even when fully tightened. If your perch / master cylinder does rotate out of harms way, you can simply move it back to the correct position with your hand!
The ASV Rotator Clamp is CNC Machined from 6061 Billet Aluminium, features a precision injection-moulded Nylon bar sleeve, and four metric hex cap screws for a factory look. Two 6mm thread & Two 8mm thread caps screws are included to allow a universal fit to all stock perches.
Available for all street bikes: Hydraulic Front Brake, Cable Clutch Perch or Hydraulic clutch perch.
Choose from four anodised colours with laser engraved ASV Logos – Black, Silver, Blue or Red.
- CNC-machined from billet 6061 aluminum alloy
- Anodised finish with laser engraved ASV logo
- Injection-moulded Nylon sleeve
- Heat-treated, polished metric cap screws
- 5-year unconditional guarantee
- Patent pending
- Made in USA