AGV GP-Tech Rossi Dreamtime
GP-Tech is the new top helmet of the AGV RACE range and it has been designed, engineered and developed with one specific goal: being the reference among the helmets for racing use. Taking the best from the previous race helmets (Ti-Tech, GP-Pro) and from the AGV racetrack experience, the GP-Tech matches lightness, ventilation and comfort with an extremely innovative and aggressive design. Starting from the 2008 MotoGP season, the GP-Tech will be the new Valentino’s helmet. The new Limited Edition, called Dreamtime, will be produced in only 2.500 pieces distributed all around the world and sold in a special edition box.
Valentino started using this new version during the Winter Test session in Australia. The helmet graphic finds its inspiration from the ancient Aboriginal art.
The Dreamtime is the Aboriginal understanding of the world, of it's creation, and it's great stories. According to their belief it is the beginning of knowledge, from which came the laws of existence. All forms of life - Human, Animal, Bird and Fish are part of one vast unchanging network of relationships which can be traced to the great spirit ancestors of the Dreamtime.
1. 3 shell sizes in SSL (Fibreglass, Kevlar, Carbon)
2. IVS (Integrated Ventilation System) ventilation system with wide channels hollowed directly in
the shell for an enhanced air-flow into the helmet and an improved aerodynamic penetration
3. 3 front air vents and 5 rear extractors
4. Visor micro-opening system for an effective anti-fog effect even in bad atmospheric conditions
5. New Shield Mechanism with XQRS (Extra Quick Release System) to replace the visor without
tools in few seconds. Safety device to avoid visor detachment in case of fall
6. Detachable nose protector
7. Detachable wind-protector for chin
8. Fully removable and washable (including neckroll) inside padding
9. Multi-featured fabrics with hygienic treatment for maximum comfort: humidity and sweat
absorbing Cool Max for forehead, temples, back of the neck areas; hyper-breathable material for
the top and rear area for an effective air-flow; micro-fibre material on the cheek pads to guarantee
comfort and coolness
10. Double D retention system